Looking back, the list for InaDWriMo probably was a wee bit optimistic with the things that should be able to get done. One of the things that I still have trouble with is giving up my weekends. For a long time there would be a very vague blur between the weekends because I would be in Original Country during weekends and in Current country for the week. Now that that border isn’t there anymore, it seems as though other things try to act as borders and one of those is a very serious feeling of resistance. This feeling of resistance has to go, because it interferes with my concentration and ambitions, but it is entirely unclear at the moment how to work it out.
After visiting my osteopath this morning, things are somewhat clearer, also because he pointed out to me that maybe, considering all those stress-points in my life that it woulnd’t be a bad idea to get somebody to help me work through them in a different (maybe more constructive) manner. Not necessarily advisors / supervisors, but somebody else altogether.
– workshop proposal (should be hearing about that next week)
– studyguide (mostly finished, need some more revisions and get the co-teacher to decide which papers he wants to use)
– 1/4 of revisions to technical note for inside Company
Still to be accomplished:
– tutor instructions (cannot be done before deciding on assignments for students)
– introduction and theory of journal article
Feelings on this: mixed. Happy about the accomplishments, but realise that the still to be accomplished part now has to be done in what’s left of december.